Food Thread of the Damned (Kamala)

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cinnamons buns and chili is more of a Nebraska Midwest thing. My Michigan friend was as mystified at the concept as you are.

It sounds good. Especially while stoney baloney.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
0B506C46-FC05-4939-9E9C-3FA829E22725.jpeg
I feel like marinading a steak for three days will leave it about as weathered and mushy as Chris Benoit’s brain in 2007.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This thread never ceases to disgust me! One of my five favorite on the board!

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I've never been as shocked about something in this thread as I am right now.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Ummm I agree with the boomer and not the snarky millennial. She’s not asking for something specific to a local spot. She’s asking if a specialty dish can be found where she lives, which in America it usually can. Octopus especially is more prevalent than you think.

The energy of that response is why people don’t listen to online liberals who try to tell them what’s what. I’d rather be on Facebook chatting up grilled octopus with Mandy. Also this guy is an asshole for not even blurring out her name.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My friend is not the one who tweeted it but he did share that tweet.

I don’t think fresh octopus is prevalent in Michigan.

Also this guy is an asshole for not even blurring out her name.
It’s a public Facebook group with 44k people in it and the Twitter account only has 4.3k followers. It’s likely that the initial Facebook post was seen by way more people than the guy you think “doxxed” her.

That adds to your Facebook boomers are more relevant than Twitter snarksters argument though.

Last edited:

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Coastal elite snob once again disparaging the good people of Michigan like Mandy.

Mandy was posting amongst like minded individuals with shared interests, not bothering your buddy and his circle of lame asses.

I’ll eat octopus with Mandy any day of the week but anyone that tries to take a shot at Mandy, they ain’t welcome to my table.