Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hollywood Under Fire For Sexual Assault

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Not sure civil law allows for a “if you’re gay you deserve money, if not shut up bitch” ruling. But that would be Judge Kreese’s decision.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
The article does go into some details that are decent reasons to sue. But also lol.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It was produced by Roast Beef Productions in association with All3 Media International. Roast Beef Productions is the Oscar-nominated production company behind films such as “The Square,” “Hell and Back Again,” “Pussy Riot: A Punk Prayer” and “Who is Ghislaine Maxwell.”
This is an objectively funny string of words. No context needed.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Did Depardieu think his character in Welcome to New York sympathetic?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
To show how different things are in Europe, Macron said Depardieu is a hero and a victim of a witch hunt. And Depardieu renounced his French citizenship in the early 2010s.

I cannot imagine a US leader saying anything like that if an American movie star were in the same situation.

Well. Any US leader besides Trump.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Did Depardieu think his character in Welcome to New York sympathetic?
This is one of my favorite movies from the previous decade, and if anyone wants to watch it, I advise they seek out the 125-minute cut, It's the only one approved by the director. There's a shorter R-rated cut that removes the more explicit sex stuff AND rearranges the placement of certain scenes.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
The documentary didn't include any accusations that he sexually abused anyone and if anything it made him more sympathetic than I expected since Drake Bell said Schneider was the only one at Nickelodeon who showed any concern for him. He should sue fake RDJ instead.